Monday 2 February 2009

I love snow :D

hi everyone!

Doesnt the snow look fab!! Fortunately Im off work today and so far there is about 4inches here yay! Unfortunately I dont have the type of job when you can have snow days off work, so I'll be working hard to keep the shires safe early tomorrow morning... and i'll probably end up out and about walking around on foot :S!

Heres a couple of pics taken in my garden this afternoon, and as you can see its still snowing!




Yesterday I did a couple of new LOs, which Im proud of, hope you like them! I'm also gonna try and work out how to put a slide show up here... so cross your fingers and watch this space!




Thanks for looking, let me know what you think of the LOs.

Lin

1 comment:

  1. Love the layouts - great job!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Alex x

    4.31pm

    ReplyDelete