Saturday 31 January 2009

Fab Week

Hi everyone!

What a happy camper I am this week...not only have i had a week off work (bliss,) scrapped some ok LO which I promise i will post soon, founded out I just landed my dream job at work (which i never expected cus all everone else who applied are seriously fab) and had a lovely couple of nights away with the OH in Yeovil !!

When i got home and checked my emails Ive won some free stash from Kelly whos bog is here here (hope the link works... i am new to this lol!) so thank you again kelly!

Kelly also tagged me, which ment i had to pick the 6th picture in the 6th folder on my computer! here it is.....


The photo was taken when I was traveling round india about 3yrs ago! Bit of a random one lol

Thanx for looking!

Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment