Monday 19 January 2009


Hello!


I have finally made time to pop something up here!! I've had a bit of a creative block the last few wks, so i have been stalking a couple of fab blogs and with a bit of inspiration Im proud of what I have managed to create.


I stumbled accross a blog by Mar1ene called 'a little bit of me' and with the help of her fab tutorial for using distressed inks and the links on her blog to Friday Sketchers gave me the layout .


Anyway I hope you all like it, pls leave me some comments to let me know what you think!


Im off to find some scrapook challenge blogs now!


Lin

x

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet card, Lin!!
    Beautiful composition.
    Fabulous colours.
    You have interpreted my sketch beautifully and I am very happy.
    Thanks for your participation FS.
    Hugs Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lin

    This is lovely. Especially love that little Magnolia she is so cute. Fab colours and love that paper.

    Gorgeous.

    Debbie
    :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey lin you won on my blog let me know your addy and il post some goodness out to ya x

    ReplyDelete